Taste my Blade Taste my Blade

45MIN!

now how in THE FUCK, did you make THAT in 45 min.!?!?!?!

well i would love to see what you do if you had say, a month.

MAKE SOMETHING NOW!

btw, u get a 5

Cupid's Last Stand Cupid's Last Stand

BOO YAH!

That shit was fucking hilarious. I REALLY LOVE how you timed the animation perfectly with in the hall of the mountain king, which by the way, is like one of the greatest classical songs of all time!

all i can say is AWESOME!

PEACE

Kill Phil vol 1 Kill Phil vol 1

Dude, that was hilarious.

yeah so i started watching it expecting it to be some lame ass paradoy but...boy...was i wrong.

that shit was hilarious! LMFAO!

like the part when he opens the flap on the door and the ninja points to a seal....FUCKIN HILARIOUS!

5/5. i sure the other one is juat as funny.

PEACE

-&amp;gt; World Domination II &amp;lt;- -> World Domination II <-

sweet

That was awesome, i took over the whole world, i used diplommacy to keep almost all of them on my side, bulit up supplies and then one by one, wliminated them all. the key is diplomacy, because that way you can focos on one at a time.

that shit was tight!

my heart will go on REMIX ^.^ my heart will go on REMIX ^.^

very nice indeed...

that gets a 5/5.

i REALLY liked the "distorted" bass...VERY NICE.

you should really think about making a longer version...

go check out some of my crappy music if u feel like it..

PEACE!!

OPQC responds:

haha, i think i keep this one only a loop, because i haven't musictechnology lessons so much. (save files, other programs and stuff...)

so i would check ur stuff on a someday man :D

Drunken Sailors dance mix Drunken Sailors dance mix

lol...nice

wow...thats awesome...lol

Stalagmite responds:

thanks dewd! YOUR AWESOME!

Prelude no. 7 Lento Elegante Prelude no. 7 Lento Elegante

OMG

There is a little tear coming out of my eye. this is by far the most BEUTIFUL peice of music i have ever heard. i love sad music, and i often i was able to play like this but my hand tend to hurt when i try to stretch to far, and otherwise i make some great classical when i'm playin on the piano, but for real, this fucking song sent chills down my spine, and really though, it made me cry, thats RARE!! this song is...i don't know what to say other than i am really jelous i didn't think of it first! lol.

PLEZ keep it up!

Winterwind-NS responds:

:) thanks!
but if a bit of pain is the only reason why u dont play piano much, then pm me.

Il send u the score to this piece and u can hav a try at it.
The first half duznt have much stretch business going on, till about the second half.

thanks for the review